J.R.Gundu Rao (Founder) Managing Director
- Diploma in mechanical engineering
- Dedicated more than 30 years in defence and PSU manufacturing setups, maintaining high end CNC machine and allied systems like the chillers and panel air-conditioners. And from this is where the idea of starting a business of manufacturing process cooling systems took birth.
- Found Werner Finley with 3 other partners way back in 1986, out of a 100 sq.ft. work shop.
- The first product manufactured was the 1000 W panel air conditioners, for machine tool panel cooling application. Later every other product on today’s catalogue evolved due to market demands.
- Even today, he is tirelessly looking for new ideas and opportunities to invest in. He also spends lot of his time mentoring young entrepreneur’s.
Viplov J G CEO & Technical Director
- BE in mechanical engineering
- Joined WF the next day after completion of graduation, in 1998. Worked his way up by engaging in production, design and sales functions, before taking up the role of CEO.
- Instrumental in building the organisation structure.
- Always looking for the next big idea, that will take Werner Finley to greater heights.
Sharath Kumar COO & Finance Director
- Diploma in mechanical engineering. Joined WF during 1992.
- Literally been there done that. Been with the organisation and seen the transformation from work shop level to what it is today.
- Worked in all respects of the business, production, service, design, sales, finance, management.
- Bears sound experience and knowledge on entire operations of the company, from order realisation and finance angles.
A N Prashanth Director – Sales
- BE in mechanical engineering and MBA in marketing
- Joined WF in 2013, after a successful career in Blue Star as Area Sales Manager and then in Tranter Heat Exchanger as Vice President Sales.
- Instrumental in introducing and implementing the commercial cold-room vertical within WF.
- Carries the mandate of growing WF sales in the domestic and international markets, quite aggressively in the coming years.